Tap Poker : Texas hold'em
Tap Poker : Texas hold'em is bringing exciting new trend to the game internationally! Instant socializing message among friends all over the world! This article is about the poker game. For other uses, see Texas hold ‘em (disambiguation). “Hold ‘em” redirects here. For other uses, see Hold ‘em (disambiguation).
Texas Hold ‘em (also known as hold ‘em or hold’em) is a variation of the standard card game of poker. The game Texas hold’em consists of two cards being dealt face down to each player, then five community cards being placed face-up by the dealer-a series of three (“the flop”) then two additional single cards (the 4th card is called the “turn”, the 5th card is called the “river”). All players have the option to check, bet, raise or fold after each deal. You may bet prior to the flop, on the flop, on the turn, or on the river.
In Texas hold ‘em, each player compete for an amount of money or chips contributed by the players themselves (called the pot). Because the cards are dealt randomly and outside the control of the players, each of player attempts to control the amount of money in the pot based either on the hand they are holding, or based on their prediction as to what their opponents may be hold in their hand.
The pot is typically awarded to one player unless it is divided between more than one as discussed below. A hand may end at the showdown, in which case the remaining players compare their hands and the highest hand is awarded the pot; that highest hand is usually held by only one player, but can be held by more when there is a tie. Another possibility the conclusion of a hand occurs when all but one player has folded and has thereby abandoned any claim to the pot, in which case the pot is awarded to the player who hasn’t folded.
The objective of winning players is not to win every individual hand, but to make accurate psychological calculations decision as to when and how much to bet, raise, call or fold. By making such decisions, you can maximize your winning on each round of betting, thereby increasing long-term winnings.
- Texas Hold’em is played with a standard 52 card deck.
- Each of the players makes an ante bet and may increase the bonus bet.
- Each player are dealt two cards (face down).
- After checking his/her cards which is during the preflop, each player can choose to fold abandoning any claim to the pot or bet in which those players remain in the game.
- Three cards are then dealt on the board which is considered after the flop.
-The players then can decide to check or make a bet.
-Another card is dealt to the board making four cards in total on the board (4th card is called the turn)
-The player may decide to check, fold or make a turn bet.
- The last card dealt, making 5 total on board (5th card called the river card).
- The player may decide to check, fold or make a river bet.
- The player can make their best five card poker hand from their own hand and five board cards.
- The player with the best hand wins the entire pot leaving the opponent nothing.
- If the hand is equal to the other player’s hand, it’s a tie and the pot is shared among the players who have not folded.
There is different variation on the rules in different countries. The basic rules of Texas Hold’em apply to this application.